From Stress And Struggle To Ease and Flow
Define It To Find It: 5 Pillars for Physician Well-being
For The Purpose-Filled Physician
Find the program that is a perfect fit for you.
Programs are uniquely designed for physicians who are:
- Currently successful in their career and seeking to live a more balanced life
- Approaching a plateau in your life and wondering what is the next step in personal growth and professional development
- On the path to success who does not want to walk the road alone
- In search for the next level and new position in your career.
- Moving up to the next level of leadership
- Venturing into internship and residency and looking to balance the responsibilities of being the primary physician while still in learning mode.
Rock Your Residency
You are not in medical school any more. Doctors learn what you need to rock your residency and ditch the overwhelm and struggle of trying to figure out how to show up confidently on rounds while being on the front line of the patient care team.
In this program you learn how to own your value so that your gifts and talents add to the team, how to work best with others while positioning yourself as a leader, yes a leader, even in your intern year, and still have room for a booming life.
You are excited about the next level in your career. After years of formal education and training, it’s your time to shine. Deep inside you have to admit that you do hear whispers of doubt and wonder if you can really do this. Of course you can!! In this program you build on the foundation of the success you have already achieved while being open to new insights into your personal and professional growth.
Energy Mastery For Purpose-filled Physicians
You’ve been trying to silence that nagging voice that has been trying to tell you that there is more to life. You’ve resisted because you have invested so many years in education and training, not to mention the financial investment. Is it really possible for you? The calling is getting stronger and stronger. NOW is your time to answer the call. You are ready. The years of invaluable experience in medicine is fuel for this new endeavor.