As a medical professional
You have spent years in the academic arena, studying and honing your skills. This was followed by additional years of training in clinical settings. You are an expert in your field, respected by colleagues, yet sometimes you feel misunderstood by others who perceive that you have it all. You have left behind the support and guidance of teachers, mentors, and peers in exchange for increased responsibility and expert status.
Are your ready?
[list icon=”right-arrow” class=””]
- You know that a career in the health fields is a commitment to caring for others.
- You realize there is more to learn about having a successful career and living a well rounded life.
- You acknowledge that your success depends on your mastery of time management, taking decisive action, and solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- You yearn to be in a supportive environment.
- You acknowledge that you will benefit from an ongoing course in life skills and strategies for success.